Product Database Administrator
Product Database Administrator, EMCO CORPORATION,
Kitchener, ON, CANADA; London, ON, CANADA; Toronto, ON, CANADA; Windsor, ON, CANADA
EMCO Corporation is seeking a bright, detail-oriented individual who has strong Excel, Access and database skills for the position of Product Database Administrator.From Emco's National Support Centre in London, Ontario, you will be responsible for obtaining, preparing and uploading product information into EMCO's product database. Your role is critical to the development of the company's product file. You will create a working relationship with product vendors to obtain current and accurate product information and images. You will exercise independent judgment consistent with the outline for the product database development process.
Emco Corporation is one of Canada's leading national distributors of building products for the residential, commercial and industrial construction markets and has been in business for over 100 years. Emco is a leader in each of its businesses, with opportunities for tremendous growth and is continually developing new methods to efficiently serve its growing customers. The environment can best be described as fast-paced, results driven and practical with an employee population comprised of numerous professionals.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Excel, Access and database
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Excellent problem solving and computer skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Bilingual in French/English an asset
- Programming skills an asset
- Knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, PVF or Waterworks products and asset
- Detail oriented and able to process large volumes of data
- Effective planning, multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The individual will have the ability to work well with a team but also be able to work on an individual basis
Emco is an equal opportunity employer.
Last updated on June 05, 2012