Questica provides industry leading Capital and Operating budgeting software to clients throughout North America.
Questica is a dynamic workplace where every team member has a voice, and creative thought is encouraged
Join our dynamic, growing company!
Questica has built a solid reputation for providing exceptional customer service to our clients throughout North America. Our TeamBudget products leverage the latest Microsoft technologies and are designed and developed specifically to address the challenge of Capital and Operating budgeting for government, public, and private sector. They stand prominently above any other budgeting software in the market.
Questica employees enjoy an open concept environment where their contributions are directly reflected in the products we develop. If you are looking for a rewarding position, and the opportunity to work with other talented professionals, then Questica is the place for you. If you need big company structure, a very defined job description and narrow responsibilities then Questica is not the company for you.
We are currently seeking Application/Implementation Support Specialists to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing superior off-site support to our clients, and contributing to the growth of our Professional Services group through unique perspectives and skill sets.
· Work close to home - save time and money!
· Work/life balance
· Competitive salary
· Full and comprehensive benefit plan
· Intellectual and Creative Freedom
· Casual work environment
· Provide various support services to TeamBudget clients
· Creation and deployment of high end reports
· Manipulation and conversion of client data
· Assist with product installations and upgrades
· Handle support calls
· Interact with development team to continuously improve and evolve TeamBudget products
Skills and Abilities
· Experience working with, and providing support in, a software product environment
· Analytical approach to problem solving with an attention to detail
· Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining high quality of work
· Superior communication skills: verbal & written
· Ability to learn & adapt quickly to new technologies
· Ability to work well within a small group of focused professionals
Experience of Benefit (Nice-to-Have)
· Report development: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
· Knowledge of SQL views, stored procedures, tables and query design
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access
· Some knowledge of Internet Information Services
· Programming knowledge
· Financial Industry
· Accounting Principles
· Business Support Experience
Please refer to job code #AISS052011WO in your application email