SAP BusinessOne Application Consultant
Syntax, at our offices in Richmond Hill, is looking for a dynamic, professional self-directed individual(s) for pre-sales demonstrations, post-sales training and implementation of SAP’s BusinessOne ERP solutions. Candidates with demonstrated experience in Business One or other similar products (i.e. – Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Accpac, Syspro, etc.) within the SMB market will also be considered.
The candidate should possess:
* Strong knowledge and industry experience of Accounting, Distribution, Service and Manufacturing processes
* We require excellent communication skills and work habits
* Ability to provide pre & post-sale demonstrations, consulting, training, support and project management.
* 3-5 years experience in implementing full life-cycle ERP systems and solutions including configuration, personalization, forms, reporting and conversions
* Proven abilities in understanding customer requirements and creating creative solutions (user-defined fields, formatted searches, etc.)
* Capability to perform hands-on diagnosis and issue resolution combined with skills using SQL Server database and a good understanding of the Windows operating system and suite of office automation tools
* Ability to work independently while building relationships with the team and customer personnel.
* Experience with Navigator’s BusinessOne suite, N’ware LISA, e-commerce, Web CRM and other extension modules is a definite asset.
* Knowledge of SAP BusinessOne SDK toolkit while not a requirement would be of significant interest to us
* SAP BusinessOne implementation consulting certification is a definite asset; or alternatively achieve this through self-study
If you can see your future on our team, please forward your resume to:
Mail: 95 Mural Street, Suite 105, P.O. Box 16, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3G7
Fax: (905) 709-4467
Please ensure you include the title reference in your subject line.